Security and Exchange Board of India has already Invited to Online Application Form for the Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020. After filling online application candidates want to download the syllabus of the Prelims and Main examination. The posts are available in Various Branches. The SEB Assistant Manager Syllabus is available in this page so do not need to anywhere else.
SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus is very important for those who already applied for these posts. There are the total number of vacancies are 147 posts. The full notification can also be download using our special section which is an important link section.
|SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020|
|Name of Board||Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Exam date||12th April 2020|
|Last date of Online form||23rd April 2020|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Syllabus in PDF||Download Syllabus in PDF|
SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2020 Online Form last date is 23rd March 2020 and after this candidate can download their Hall ticket. The syllabus for PT and Mains are posted here. You can also download the whole syllabus and exam pattern in PDF format.
Before starting the discussion SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus we should know about the exam pattern which is available in the following table for phase-1 and phase-2.
SEBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern for Phase-1
|Paper||Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper_1||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper_2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to the stream.|
|Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
SEBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern for Phase-2
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off||Weightage|
|Paper_1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60|
|Paper_2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical) and Official Language stream: “Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to the stream.” Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions “on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.”||100||40|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
Security and Exchange Board Syllabus
A. Commerce & Accountancy
- Accounting as a financial information system;
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments.
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis;
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right Shares.
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of Securities.
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts.
- Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader;
- Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD;
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information
- Role and Functions of Regulatory bodies in Financial Sector.
- Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget
- Management Act (FRBM), Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends.
Overview of Cost and Management Accounting – Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting.
Methods of Costing – Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing, Process/ Operation Costing, Costing of Service Sectors.